Picnic facilities to accommodate any sized picnic are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Redman Creek Picnic #1: April 3 - October 19
- Redman Creek (Rec) #2: Open All Year
- Visitor Center #3: Open All Year
- Spillway #4 & #6: Open All Year
- Eagle Point #5: Open All Year
- Peoples Creek #7: April 17 - September 28
- Redman Creek Beach #8: Open All Year
- Greenville #10: Open All Year
A Reservation may be made up to 240 days in advance or as little as 4 days in advance. You will be able to make up to four reservations with one phone call. The reservation fee is $50. In addition, play courts and playground equipment are near these shelters. The large number of individual picnic sites are perfect for family fun. These sites are located to provide pleasant, relaxing settings. Drinking water and restrooms are conveniently available in most picnic areas.
Picnic facilities are located around the lake for just about any size picnic you want to put together. Group shelters are ideal for large get-togethers, family reunions and company picnics. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis or may be reserved. Reservations may be made by calling toll free 1-877-444-6777, or at Recreation.gov