- 12/17/2014: The applicant, Lombardo Homes of St. Louis, LLC, seeks authorization to develop a tract of land into a residential subdivision. In order to facilitate the development of the area into residential housing, grading and filling operations must take place to construct roads, lots and other associated infrastructure. Due to the shape of the site, topography, and zoning for single-family lots, the applicant proposes to impact approximately 2,233 lineal feet of two ephemeral tributaries and avoid the perennial stream. The applicant proposes to purchase credits from an approved mitigation bank or the Missouri Stream Stewardship Trust Fund for stream impacts determined to be unavoidable. The unnamed tributaries flow to Dardenne Creek, a primary tributary to the Mississippi River. The public notice comment period opens December 19, 2014 and closes January 9, 2015.
Expiration date: 1/9/2015
- 12/15/2014: Williamson Energy, LLC seeks authorization to construct a new refuse disposal facility to provide service to the Pond Creek Mine No. 1 (Mine 1.0. No. 11-03141, IDNR Permit No. 375) preparation plant facilities located west of the proposed refuse facility. The new refuse cell will be identified as East of Dwina Refuse Disposal Facility No. 3 (Impoundment I.D. No. IL08-03141-02). The project area is located 5 miles northwest of Johnston City, Illinois. More specifically, in Section 12, Township 08 South, Range 03 East of the 3rd Principle Meridian, Williamson County, Illinois. Latitude: 37.842231°, Longitude: -88.812933°.
Expiration date: 1/8/2015
- 12/15/2014: Transload Realty, LLC, requests authorization to install a barge loading and unloading dock along the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river miles 183.1, in Venice, Madison County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period opens on December 16, 2014 and closes January 5, 2015.
Expiration date: 1/5/2015
- 12/15/2014: ADM requests authorization to install two 35-feet by 195-feet deflection barges immediately upstream of their existing St. Louis barge loading dock. The project site is proposed along the right descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river miles 184.0, in St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri. The Public Notice comment period opens on December 16, 2014 and closes January 5, 2015.
Expiration date: 1/5/2015
- 12/10/2014: Holcim requests authorization to modify an existing fleet and to create an additional fleeting area along the right descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river miles 138.4 and 138.0, in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The Public Notice comment period opens on December 11, 2014 and closes December 31, 2014.
Expiration date: 12/31/2014