- 11/14/2014: The attached Public Notice requests comment regarding the proposed inclusion of the Grand/Chariton Rivers Ecological Drainage Unit (EDU) into the operational area of the Missouri Conservation Heritage Foundation's Stream Stewardship Trust Fund, an in-lieu-fee mitigation provider.
Expiration date: 12/12/2014
P-2901 thru P-2904
- 10/3/2014: Buzzi Unicem USA Inc., requests authorization to install four barge fleets and associated mooring in the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 144.1 in Jefferson County, Missouri, and river miles 145.3, 146.6, and 147.0 in Monroe County, Illinois. The specific location, configuration and GPS coordinates of the riverward corners for each proposed fleeting area is shown in the attachment. The public notice comment period opens on October 6, 2014 and closes October 27, 2014.
Expiration date: 10/27/2014
- 9/16/2014: The applicant, Lighthouse Cove, LLC, Attn: Leonard Vasquez, has applied to extend an existing boat dock to accommodate more recreational vessels. The proposed dock would add onto the existing floating dock, which has been in place since the late 70’s. The work would provide additional docking access to up to 7 more vessels. The existing dock is moored to shore with 3 guide wires, and rises and falls with the adjacent main channel of the river via a ramp system. The project is on the right descending bank of the Old Kaskaskia River channel at approximate river mile 21.3 of the Kaskaskia River, Monroe County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period opens on September 16, 2014 and closes October 07, 2014.
Expiration date: 10/7/2014
- 9/4/2014: The applicant, Capital Sand Company, Inc., has applied to develop, construct, and operate a barge and rail car loading facility. The purpose of the project is to construct a barge loading and unloading facility which would handle sandstone. This facility has two main areas, landward and riverward of the high bank. The work landward of the high bank will include the construction of two storage buildings, conveyors, rail car loading spouts and railroad spur. The work that is proposed riverward of the high bank includes the installation of a dock barge with spuds and the installation of a line conveyor that will carry product from the on bank conveyor system to the surge bin located on the dock barge. The work landward of the high bank occurs above the ordinary high water mark of the Mississippi River in a previously impacted industrial area (quarry). No jurisdictional wetlands would be impacted with this project. The work riverward of the high bank is located in navigable in-fact waters of the United States. The project is located on the right descending bank of Mississippi River at approximate mile 47.1, Scott County, Missouri. Specifically, the project is located on the Thebes USGS quadrangle map, Latitude 37.249 and Longitude -89.478, Township 30 North, Range 14 East. The Public Notice comment period opens on September 5, 2014 and closes September 26, 2014.
Expiration date: 9/26/2014
- 9/2/2014: The City of St. Louis Port Authority requests authorization to conduct annual maintenance dredging and associated open river disposal of up to 100,000 tons of accumulated river deposits from an approximate 100' x 2000' area adjacent to their existing municipal river terminal. The terminal is located along the right descending bank of the Mississippi River, between approximate river miles 181.4 to 181.7, in St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri. The Public Notice comment period opens on September 2, 2014 and closes September 22, 2014.
Expiration date: 9/22/2014