- 7/8/2014: Mr. Adam Hill, Beimfohr-Hill Partnership, LLC, requests Section 404 authorization for impacts associated with construction activities relative to the Beimfohr-Hill Park-Phase II commercial development. Phase I of the project did not require a Section 404 permit while Phase II involves the piping of approximately 850 linear feet of Tributary A, an unnamed tributary to Canteen Creek. The project is located in Sections 3 and 10, Township 2 North, Range 8 West, 3rd Principal Meridian in Caseyville, St. Clair County, Illinois. The unnamed tributary to Canteen Creek is a secondary tributary to the Mississippi River. The Public Notice comment period opens July 8, 2014 and closes on July 29, 2014.
Expiration date: 7/29/2014
- 7/7/2014: The applicant, Pinewoods Development, seeks authorization to develop the above tract of land into a residential subdivision. This proposed development comprises phases 2, 3 and 4 of the current Pinewoods Subdivision that is located immediately adjacent and to the south of the project area. In order to facilitate the development of the area into residential housing, grading and filling operations must take place to construct roads, lots and other associated infrastructure. Specifically, approximately 3 acres of the on-site jurisdictional pond will be filled for lot development, 140 linear feet of an intermittent tributary for road and utility structures and 100 linear feet of another intermittent tributary for lot development. The approximate 29.5-acre project area is located within the City of Wentzville, Missouri, directly south off Interstate Drive. More specifically, it is located in Section 26, Township 47 North, Range 1 East, St. Charles County, Missouri. The public comment period opens July 8, 2014 and closes July 29, 2014.
Expiration date: 7/29/2014
- 5/28/2014: Argosy Casino requests After-the-Fact authorization under Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act to allow a modified deflection barge, with a two story building constructed on it, to remain in place near the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 203.1, in Alton, Madison County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period is open May 28, 2014 and closes on June 18, 2014.
Expiration date: 6/18/2014
- 5/19/2014: The proposed project is located on existing public land purchased in fee title by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in St. Charles County, Missouri. This project site is 1,342 acres in size and is located south of West Alton, Missouri. The area is adjacent to the left descending bank of the Missouri River, at river miles 3 to 6.
The goal of the proposed action is to create habitat to benefit the federally endangered pallid sturgeon. The proposed action would result in approximately 42 acres of shallow water habitatimmediately following construction through the creation of three side channel chutes that would total 24,000 linear feet in length. The chutes would be constructed to a width of approximately 75-feet and a depth of 5 to 7-feet below the construction reference plan. Over time, natural processes would expand the width of the chutes and result in approximately 111 acres of shallow water habitat.
Expiration date: 6/15/2014
- 5/9/2014: P-2750 - SCF Lewis & Clark Fleeting, LLC., requests Section 10 Rivers and Harbors Act authorization to install a new fleeting facility. The project includes the installation of 3-fleet barges between 2 existing mooring cells to allow the fleeting of 12-additional barges. The fleet will be attached in a 3-wide and 4-long configuration, with a proposed maximum capacity of 12 barges. The entire fleet will be approximately 780 feet long, running parallel to the river bank. The fleeting facility would be located downstream of the Eads Bridge, at the former Casino Queens mooring, on the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 180.0, in St. Clair County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period is open May 12, 2014 and closes on June 1, 2014.
Expiration date: 6/1/2014