- 3/5/2014: Continental Tire the Americas, requests authorization to place fill material into approximately 0.15 acre of scrub-shrub wetlands and 3.0 acres of wooded wetlands to construct two additional semi trailer parking lots. The site is located in the Northeast ¼ of Section 5, Township 3 South, Range 3 East in Mt. Vernon, Jefferson County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period is open March 4, 2014 and closes on March 24, 2014.
Expiration date: 3/24/2014
- 2/19/2014: SCF Lewis & Clark, requests Section 10 Rivers and Harbors Act authorization to permanently install a spud barge and an associated vehicle access ramp near the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 177.15, near Sauget, in St. Clair County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period is open February 20, 2014 and closes on March 12, 2014.
Expiration date: 3/12/2014
- 2/17/2014: The applicant, Missouri Department of Conservation, seeks authorization to conduct grading and filling operations in a jurisdictional water of the United States for the renovation and expansion of the existing shooting range within the August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area. For construction and completion of the current plans, approximately 1,810 linear feet of an ephemeral tributary to Little Femme Osage Creek will be impacted. Approximately 1,759 linear feet of tributary will be encapsulated into a 1,618 linear foot culvert pipe. Project purpose includes allowing the facility to meet the growing public demand for target shooting and to also improve public safety by having the opportunity to recycle lead shot and to stabilize lead impacted soils. The project is located in Section 34, Township 46 North, Range 2 East, St. Charles County, Missouri.
The public notice comment period opens February 17, 2014 and closes March 10, 2014
Expiration date: 3/10/2014
- 2/13/2014: The City of St. Peters, Missouri seeks authorization to impact approximately 2,573 linear feet of three unnamed, intermittent tributaries for the construction of channel improvements to ultimately increase water quality. The project improvements include stabilization of eroding banks reduction of soil loss in the channel and stormwater runoff areas, and restoration of the riparian corridor. The project area is located within the City of St. Peters, Missouri, beginning in the channel located east of Springwood Drive and running parallel to Crescent Hills Drive and Wood Path Lane. More specifically, it is located in US Survey 1640, Township 46 North, Range 4 East, St. Charles County, Missouri. Public comment period opens February 14 and closes March 7, 2014.
Expiration date: 3/7/2014
- 2/11/2014: The applicant, Sugar Camp Energy, LLC, requests authorization to construct a new refuse disposal facility to provide service to the Sugar Camp Energy, LLC, MC #1 Mine preparation plant facilities. Ancillary features include a beltline corridor, access/haul/maintenance road, soil storage areas, and sediment control structures. The new refuse cell will be identified as Sugar Camp North Refuse Disposal Facility and is located near Macedonia, Franklin County, Illinois.
Expiration date: 3/5/2014