- 7/28/2015: The applicant, North Cahokia Real Estate, LLC., proposes to construct a fill pad for an access road and possible future developments on a 10-acre portion of the site, and a dock facility constructed at its terminus.The project is located in the City of East St. Louis & Village of Sauget, St. Clair County, Illinois. Specifically, the project is found at Mississippi River mile 178.9, at Latitude N 38.6126 and Longitude W -90.1788.
Expiration date: 8/18/2015
- 7/28/2015: SCF Lewis & Clark Fleeting, LLC, requests Section 10 Rivers and Harbors Act authorization to establish two barge fleeting areas along the right descending bank of the Mississippi River at approximate river miles 181.4 and 182.1. The Public Notice comment period opens on July 27, 2015, and closes on August 17, 2015.
Expiration date: 8/17/2015
- 7/20/2015: The Gavilon Group LLC requests Section 10 Rivers and Harbors Act authorization to construct a barge loading terminal near the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 97.3, in Section 33, Township 8 South, Range 5, near Cora, Jackson County, Illinois. The Public Notice comment period opens on July 20, 2015, and closes on August 10, 2015.
Expiration date: 8/10/2015
- 6/17/2015: MoDOT proposes to conduct dredging, open river dredge disposal, construction of a temporary sheet pile bulkhead, mooring of construction related vessels and other associated activities to expand the Poplar Street Bridge at approximate Mississippi River mile 179.2. The Public Notice comment period opens on June 18, 2015, and closes on July 8, 2015.
Expiration date: 7/8/2015
- 6/16/2015: The public notice requests the authorization for commercial development within an emergent wetland, located at 700 Raceway Blvd., in the City of East St. Louis, St. Clair County, Illinois. Gateway Acquisitions, Inc., on behalf of Gateway Motorsports Park, intends to impact 13.39 acres of emergent wetland immediately south of their existing facility to accommodate the construction of a new 1/3-mile paved racetrack and associated parking and infrastructure.
Written comments for operations within the St. Louis District must be submitted by replying to this email or by mailing your comments to the address shown in the signature block, below. The Public Notice comment period opens on June 16, 2015 and closes July 7, 2015.
Expiration date: 7/7/2015