- 11/10/2015: The applicant, Kinder Morgan Inc., seeks to revise the fleeting specified in the original permit agreement, to that of the current attached proposal. The public notice depicts fleeting configurations for river levels both above and below 9 feet on the Chester Gage reading. The public notice is seeking comment on the changes to the previously authorized fleeting configurations. The project is located on the left descending bank of Mississippi River mile 98.5.
Expiration date: 11/30/2015
- 10/26/2015: The applicant, Mr. John Sutherland III, seeks authorization to construct a private recreational wakeboard facility at 4140 Old Baumgartner Road, Saint Louis, Missouri 63129. The proposed facility will consist of a weir that directs flow from an epheremal channel into two linear ponds that will discharge to an unnamed tributary to Mattese Creek. The project will fill approximately 30 linear feet of the epheremal channel and 0.69 acres of emergent wetland. The Public Notice comment period opens October 27, 2015 and closes November 17, 2015.
Expiration date: 11/17/2015
- 9/21/2015: P-2932: Cahokia Acres LLC barge anchor fleet near the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 175.9.
Expiration date: 10/13/2015
- 9/3/2015: Mcbride Homes is proposing the Villages of Rockwood Residential Subdivision Project, previously known as Brewster Forest, to construct a new residential area on a 292-acre parcel in Eureka, MO.
Expiration date: 9/24/2015
MO GP 4
- 8/6/2015: The St. Louis District Corps of Engineers proposes to reauthorize Missouri General Permit Number 4 for the installation of private boat docks in specific navigable waters under Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act and Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
Expiration date: 9/5/2015