- 9/21/2015: P-2932: Cahokia Acres LLC barge anchor fleet near the left descending bank of the Mississippi River, at approximate river mile 175.9.
Expiration date: 10/13/2015
- 9/3/2015: Mcbride Homes is proposing the Villages of Rockwood Residential Subdivision Project, previously known as Brewster Forest, to construct a new residential area on a 292-acre parcel in Eureka, MO.
Expiration date: 9/24/2015
MO GP 4
- 8/6/2015: The St. Louis District Corps of Engineers proposes to reauthorize Missouri General Permit Number 4 for the installation of private boat docks in specific navigable waters under Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act and Section 404 of the Clean Water Act.
Expiration date: 9/5/2015
- 7/28/2015: The applicant, North Cahokia Real Estate, LLC., proposes to construct a fill pad for an access road and possible future developments on a 10-acre portion of the site, and a dock facility constructed at its terminus.The project is located in the City of East St. Louis & Village of Sauget, St. Clair County, Illinois. Specifically, the project is found at Mississippi River mile 178.9, at Latitude N 38.6126 and Longitude W -90.1788.
Expiration date: 8/18/2015
- 7/28/2015: SCF Lewis & Clark Fleeting, LLC, requests Section 10 Rivers and Harbors Act authorization to establish two barge fleeting areas along the right descending bank of the Mississippi River at approximate river miles 181.4 and 182.1. The Public Notice comment period opens on July 27, 2015, and closes on August 17, 2015.
Expiration date: 8/17/2015