Camping is not one-size-fits-all! Lake Shelbyville provides a variety of different accommodations likely to suit anyone's camping needs.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Campsite Reservations are available by phone (877) 444-6777, internet www.recreation.gov, or in person at campground fee booths. Campsite reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance and may be made up to 6 months in advance.
CLASS A CAMPGROUNDS
Click on hyperlinks above to place an online reservation!
GROUP CAMPS & PRIMITIVE CAMPING
- Okaw Bluff Group Camp (2 Houses) - Open Year Round
- Walleye Group Camp, Lone Point Recreation Area - Third Thursday in May - end of November (Weather Dependent)
- Wilborn Creek Group Camp - Third Thursday in May - end of November
- Wilborn Creek Primitive Tent Sites - Third Thursday in May- Labor Day
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Reservations are available for IDNR Campgrounds online at www.reserveamerica.com or in person at campground fee booths. Campsite reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance and may be made up to 180 days in advance.
Click the hyperlinks above to place an online reservation!
State Park Websites:
State Forest Website:
Click the hyperlinks above to visit IDNR webpages Private Campgrounds (list might be incomplete)
- Arrowhead Campground • 217-756-8884
- Cardinal Campground • 217-774-5064
- Coon Creek RV Park & Resort • 217-756-3147
- Kaskaskia River Camp • 217-774-4721
- Riverfront Campground • 217-774-4442
- Robin Hoods Woods • 217-774-4222
- Sullivan Marina & Campground • 217-728-7338