Camping is not one-size-fits-all! Lake Shelbyville provides a variety of different accommodations likely to suit anyone's camping needs.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Campsite Reservations are available by phone (877) 444-6777, internet www.recreation.gov, or in person at campground fee booths. Campsite reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance and may be made up to 6 months in advance.
CLASS A CAMPGROUNDS
Click on hyperlinks above to place an online reservation!
GROUP CAMPS & PRIMITIVE CAMPING
- Okaw Bluff Group Camp (2 Houses) - Open Year Round
- Walleye Group Camp, Lone Point Recreation Area - May 17-July 29, 2018
- Wilborn Creek Group Camp - May 17-Sept 4, 2018
- Wilborn Creek Primitive Tent Sites - May 17-Sept 4, 2018
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Reservations are available for IDNR Campgrounds online at www.reserveamerica.com or in person at campground fee booths. Campsite reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance and may be made up to 180 days in advance.
Click the hyperlinks above to place an online reservation!
State Park Websites:
State Forest Website:
Click the hyperlinks above to visit IDNR webpages Private Campgrounds (list might be incomplete)
- Arrowhead Campground • 217-756-8884
- Cardinal Campground • 217-774-5064
- Coon Creek RV Park & Resort • 217-756-3147
- Kaskaskia River Camp • 217-774-4721
- Riverfront Campground • 217-774-4442
- Robin Hoods Woods • 217-774-4222
- Sullivan Marina & Campground • 217-728-7338