System for Award Management (SAM)

Effective June 1, 1998, no solicitation is to be awarded for goods or services provided to the Department of Defense (this includes all military departments) unless contractor is registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) formerly Central Contractor Registration (CCR).

Registration can be completed on-line at the SAM web site. It may be necessary to make some outside contacts to secure all the information you need for registration. Having the information on hand will enable you to complete a successful on-line registration SAM. At this time SAM contains Contractor Registration, ORCA, and Representations and Certifications. Required information follows:

Link Organization Brief Description
  Banking & EFT Information You must obtain banking numbers and information on Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) services from your bank.
CAGE Code Commercial And Government Entity Code The CCR will request a Cage Code for you at the time of your registration.
DUNS Number Dun & Bradstreet Phone number is 800-333-0505.
NAICS North American Industry Classification System Replacing SIC codes.
  US Federal TIN Employer ID Number issued by the IRS or your Social Security Number will suffice.


U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
St. Louis District
Contracting Division

1222 Spruce Street, Room 4.207
St. Louis, Missouri 63103-2833

For Technical Questions call:
AE Photogrammetric Mapping
(314) 331-8334

AE Design
(314) 331-8721

For Contractual Questions call:
(314) 331-8500

For Construction Questions call:
(314) 331-8130