This public notice described below concerns the proposed reissuance of commercial dredging permits on the Lower Missouri River. APPLICANTS: Capital Sand Company, Inc. (NWK-2011-00361), Hermann Sand & Gravel, Inc. (NWK-2011-00362), Holliday Sand & Gravel Company (NWK-2011-00363), Con-Agg of Missouri, LLC. (NWK-2011-00364), Limited Leasing Company (MVS-2011-00177), J.T.R., Inc. (MVS-2011-00178). The USACE Kansas City District regulates dredging on the entire Missouri River within the state of Missouri. Therefore, the Kansas City District is the permit authority for these applications. Since the project area extends into the USACE St. Louis District geographic area, this public notice has been included on the St. Louis District public notice distribution list.
* Capital Sand Company, Inc. (NWK-2011-00361)
* Hermann Sand & Gravel, Inc. (NWK-2011-00362)
* Holliday Sand & Gravel Company (NWK-2011-00363)
* Con-Agg of Missouri, LLC. (NWK-2011-00364)
* Limited Leasing Company (MVS-2011-00177)
* J.T.R., Inc. (MVS-2011-00178 )
Project Location: The Dredgers have proposed renewing permits for commercial sand and gravel dredging within five predefined segments of the Lower Missouri River between St. Louis, Missouri and Rulo, Nebraska (approximate River Miles 0 to 498).
* Capital Sand Company, Inc.: Waverly, Jefferson City, and St. Charles Segments
* Hermann Sand & Gravel, Inc.: Jefferson City and St. Charles Segments
* Holliday Sand & Gravel Company: St. Joseph, Kansas City, and Waverly Segments
* Con-Agg of Missouri, LLC.: Jefferson City Segment
* Limited Leasing Company: St. Charles Segment
* J.T.R., Inc.: St. Charles Segment
PROPOSED DREDGING ACTIVITIES: The Dredgers have requested renewal of their Department of the Army authorizations to dredge sand and gravel for commercial purposes from the Missouri River in the states of Kansas and Missouri.
Comment Period Expires : May 2, 2020