Mark Twain Lake – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at
Mark Twain Lake is seeking applicants for Student Trainee Intern position.
Specific information regarding this position is currently posted at
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/432765800. The position requires an individual to work a
40-hour per week schedule. Duties
include, but may not be limited to: Assist Park Rangers with activities;
perform minor maintenance tasks; and use equipment such as mowers, blowers,
weed eaters, chainsaw, and various hand tools.
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
Basic requirements and qualifications for these positions
• Completed high school or a GED program.
• Enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a technical or
vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, graduate or
professional school, at a qualifying educational institution on a half-time or
full-time basis, pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
• Good academic standing with a cumulative 2.0 grade
• Transcripts and/or proof of enrollment/acceptance
• Detailed resume showing eligibility for this position.
• Required to sign a Pathways Participant Agreement.
Individuals interested in applying for this position may
do so at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/432765800.
For more information regarding this employment
opportunity at Mark Twain Lake, call the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at
573-735-4097, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Release no. 16-022