September 19, 2022, Mark Twain Lake – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Mark Twain Lake is announcing that the Indian Creek Halloween Walk admittance will be by advance tickets only. Tickets are $5.00 per vehicle. The Indian Creek Halloween Walk for 2022, is scheduled for Friday, October 21, 2022 (6 p.m. to 9 p.m.) and Saturday, October 22, 2022 (4 p.m. to 9 p.m.).
- Tickets will NOT be available at the event site!
- Vehicles without tickets or U.S. Army Corps of Engineers camper registration tags will not be admitted.
- Purchase your 2022 Halloween Walk tickets at www.ticketleap.com between September 29, and Oct 14, 2022. Select the date you plan to attend. Tickets are only good for the event date selected. Show your ticket barcode at the event entrance for admittance.
- Ticket availability is limited to 800 tickets for Friday and 850 tickets for Saturday.
- Only one $5 ticket will be needed per vehicle/per night.
- In order to provide a safe experience for participants and visitors, pets are not allowed in the event area.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed during the event.
- Candy distributed must be commercially wrapped.
- Everyone is invited to come in costume.
Follow us on Facebook at Mark Twain Lake – U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. We look forward to seeing you this year and all your family-friendly decorating ideas! If you need additional information, please contact the M.W. Boudreaux Memorial Visitor Center at 573-565-2112 or email email@example.com.
Release no. 22-076