Mark Twain Lake – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Mark Twain Lake is seeking applicants for Student Trainee Intern positions for the 2021 recreation season. Specific information regarding these positions is currently posted at www.usajobs.gov. The positions are available through these direct links, https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592215200 and https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592212600 .
The Individuals hired for these positions will be required to report for duty immediately after completion of the spring 2021 semester, and continue until the beginning of the fall 2021 semester. The positions require the students to work a 40-hour per week schedule, including day shifts, night shifts, weekends, and holidays. The subject announcements close on February 25, 2021.
Basic requirements and qualifications for these positions include:
- High School graduate.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a technical or vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, graduate or professional school, at a qualifying educational institution on a half-time or full- time basis, pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
- Good academic standing with a cumulative 2.0 grade point average.
- Transcripts and/or proof of enrollment/acceptance letter.
- Detailed resume showing eligibility for this position.
- Required to sign a Pathways Participant Agreement.
Individuals interested in applying for these positions may do so at www.usajobs.gov by creating an account, building their profile, and working through the application process as directed in the “How to apply” section.
For more information regarding these employment opportunities at Mark Twain Lake, call the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at 573-735-4097.
Release no. 21-019