Mark Twain Lake – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Mark Twain Lake is seeking applicants for Student Trainee Intern positions for the 2019 recreation season. Specific information regarding these positions is currently posted at www.usajobs.gov. Positions are available through announcement numbers SWGI182744439432PI and SWGI182744983980PI. Individuals hired for these positions will be required to report for duty immediately after completion of the spring 2019 semester, and continue until the beginning of the fall 2019 semester. The positions are required to work a 40-hour per week schedule, including day shifts, night shifts, weekends, and holidays. The subject announcement is closes on December 22, 2018.
Basic requirements and qualifications for these positions include:
- High School graduate.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a technical or vocational school, 2-year or 4-year college or university, graduate or professional school, at a qualifying educational institution on a half-time or full-time basis, pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
- Good academic standing with a cumulative 2.0 grade point average.
- Transcripts and/or proof of enrollment/acceptance letter.
- Detailed resume showing eligibility for this position.
- Required to sign a Pathways Participant Agreement.
Individuals interested in applying for this position may do so at www.usajobs.gov by creating an account, building their profile, and working through the application process as directed in the “How to apply” section.
For more information regarding this employment opportunity at Mark Twain Lake, call the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at 573-735-4097.
Release no. 18-115